Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Down with GameStop!!!! 2.0

Hello all Nintendo gamers!
If you love your Nintendo systems, and you love your games, then you will not be happy to hear, that Game Informer, the number one video gaming magazine in the world, is putting down, slamming, and cussing at Nintendo!!!!! Will somebody tell me whats so wrong with Nintendo?!?! The magazine said, that XBOX 360 is the best, PS3 comes next, and then Nintendo is a dope! What's the deal? I mean, I know it's not necessarily a "hard core gamer system", but it still has a good play! (Because it's not necessarily a "hard core gamer system" is why I am somewhat, SOMEWHAT, interested in Sony) So will someone please tell me why Nintendo got a 5.6! Oh, I remember now, Game Informer is U.S. based, and here in America, XBOX actually has a strong foundation. However, if you go to say Europe, or Japan, the real battle is Sony versus Nintendo, with Nintendo winning! Your friend,
CPU12 The Nintendo Freak
Good Luck.

4 comments:

insanity101 said...

Nintendo is MUCH, MUCH better than a lousy 5.6! Get with the picture people! Search for the popularity of the systems OUTSIDE of America!!!!!

Sir William said...

Now wait a second Insanity101, Game Informer only said, the Wii, it gave the Nintendo Ds a 9.3!

Insanity101 said...

Oh, really? Hmm...

Anonymous said...

its me lucas.i personally use game informer but i agree totally.i have a wii myself and egm rates it higher than xbox 360 & ps3