Friday, March 28, 2008

eStarland

Greetings all gamers!
I don't know if anyone other than me has trouble finding games, but I know an AWESOME place where you can find everything from XBOX 360 *cough, cough* to the Atari and NeoGeo systems! Literally, EVERYTHING! I am somewhat a Gamecube enthusiast, and I love the games. However, its hard to find them. At eStarland, they almost ALWAYS have it in stock. Another place where you could've gotten a lot of GCN games was with a Gamefly membership. However, now the Gamecube is completely dead, and their not selling their games anymore. So eStarland.com is the way to go! I've looked up a lot of stuff, and I find myself looking around for my GBA SP charger so I know I can play some of the original Game Boy games. eStarland is a great place. Not only does it have games, consoles, and info about both, it has awesome anime stuff! This means that you can buy figurines, apparel, and LOTS of other stuff! For any game enthusiast, this is an amazing site.
Your friend in gaming,
CPU12 The Nintendo Freak
Good Luck.
P.S. Please view the post right under this one. It's my best yet!!

No comments: